Airport Transportation Providers
- Airport Minibus & Bell Limo (800) 235-5466
- All West Coachlines (775) 329-0444
- Amador Stage Lines (775) 324-4444
- Anytime Taxi (877) 808-TAXI
- El Camino Trailways (530) 587-7451
- Reno Tahoe Limousine & Sierra Super Shuttle (800) 660-4546
- North Tahoe Limousine (530) 546-5888
- North Tahoe Executive Shuttle Service (866) 583-7685
- North Lake Tahoe Express (866) 216-5222
- Northstar™ Transportation (530) 562-3559
- Squaw Creek Transportation (530) 581-6628
- Sunset Limousine (866) 455-5515
- Truckee Tahoe Transportation (530) 582-5828
The TART or Lake Tahoe Area Transit is Lake Tahoe’s bus system which transports riders along 30 miles of Lake Tahoe shoreline including the communities of Tahoma, Homewood, Tahoe City, Kings Beach and Incline Village. The Hwy. 89 Route provides service between Tahoe City and Truckee, including stops in Squaw Valley. Transfer between these two routes at the Tahoe City “Y.”
AlterNet is a voluntary rideshare program designed to help you find someone to share a ride with to the slopes.
- Bay Area Ski Bus (925) 680-4386
Ski Bus service to the slopes of Lake Tahoe from several Bay Area locations. Sleep, enjoy breakfast, relax and watch movies.
- NAC SKI Club
- NorCal Ski Shuttle (916) 737-SNOW
Catch a ride to Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort with the NorCAL weekly shuttle from Davis, Sacramento and Roseville every Saturday.
- Squaw Valley (530) 581-7181
Free North Shore Shuttle that requires reservations 12 hrs in advance; they need to know your pick-up location and the number of people in your party.
- Tahoe Ski Shuttle (866) 374-8855
Purchase lift tickets and shuttle tickets online.
- Xtreme Tours – (209) 612-4600
Largest ski tour operator in Northern California with more than 27 years experience (and an annoying Flash-only web site…)